Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hair Do

one thing that also plays important role in wearing Kebaya is the right hair do. Some people prefer to go to hairdresser to get their hair done...but I prefer to make it simple and do it by myself. One simple hair do that I often wear is simple yet cute bun. Since I do not have my own picture while having that kind of bun (because my prep for party is only 30 mins max then go) , I copy something similar from  http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/beauty/d4650/x24611.html. Hopefully, I will upload my own hair do in the next post ^^ *crossing fingers* v(^.^)v

this are reaallly simple than it looks...however creativity does play important role...
Step 1
Tie a ponytail, either to the side or in the centre..or either low or middle...picture above put the ponytail in low position

Step 2
Wind your ponytail in your hand to create a twisted effect

Step 3 
Then, keep your hair twisted and wrap it around a hairband then fix a place with grips

for even cuter look, and this one I really love is pull a few strands out to hang loose. If you like, you can also add up artificial flowers pin or some blink blink...




1 comment: